A beautiful pouch for cosmetics and a great use for your leftover scraps of fabric.
Finished pouch measures 7” x 6” x 2” (18cm x 15cm x 5cm).
Patchwork, inserting zips and hand-sewing.
You can purchase many of the materials used from our Project Shop Here.
* Linen or Linen/Cotton Blend for the pouch
* Floral fabrics for the squares. We used the Ditsy Collection.
* Fusible fleece to add strength. We used wadding instead.
* Cotton thread. We used Gutermann in White.
* Zip. We used 18cm multi purpose zip in Magenta.
This pouch was made from a pattern in 'I heart patchwork' by Rashida Coleman-Hale. We highly recommend this book which contains lots of modern items using a mixture of cotton and linen.
This pouch is great for using up scraps as the cotton squares are just 6.5cm x 6.5cm each.